2017 Aspiring Attorney Scholarship – Now Open
The Law Firm of John W. Tumelty invites all aspiring lawyers across the country to apply for a $1,000 scholarship to the educational institution of their choice. John W. Tumelty has been practicing law for over 30 years and would like to help a smart, hard-working student with a passion for the law to help pay for their education.
- Who can apply?
Law School Students, High School Seniors and Undergraduates intending to pursue a law degree.
- When is the deadline to apply?
April 30, 2017
- When will the winner be announced?
May 27, 2017
- What are the requirements and qualifications?
All applicants must hold a current GPA of 3.0 or greater
All applicants must be able to provide ONE of the following upon request (no need to send anything now):
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of enrollment as an undergraduate
- Proof of enrollment as a law student
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens
Ready to apply? Here’s how:
Write and submit a 500 to 700 word essay by April 30, 2017 on one of the following questions:
- What primarily made you want to pursue a law degree and why?
- How do you plan to use your law degree?
- What kind of degree would you pursue if you couldn’t pursue a law degree and why?
Disclaimer: By sending your application, you agree to use the scholarship prize for education purposes only: tuition and or related expenses such as school supplies, books, etc… submitting your application also hereby gives us permission to use your essay in our firms marketing, including but not limited to blogs, social media accounts, and website.